Сuisses. XIV-XV A.D.
Cuisses and knee protection.
Possible in mild, stainless and hardened spring steel (stainless steel cannot be hardened).
Basic thickness is 1.5 for mild/stainless and 1.2 mm for spring steel.
Different thickness on demand (for discussion by email correspondence after making the order)
- We will ask you for all important measurements and send the measurement chart by email after you will initiate the order!
- Armours may be produced of mild steel 1.2-1.5 mm, hardened steel 0,8-1.2 mm, stainless steel and sometimes titanium. You can choose this in options. Hardened steel is nearly twice harder than the same mild steel. So using 0.6 mm means 1.2 in mild steel / 0.8 mm means using about 1.6 mm.
- All armours is by default matt polished. Use Ballistol oil earlier than rust will start eating your time.
- We remind you why we do not sell stock armour – reason is that protection must sit comfortably and fit your body. We make custom armours and kindly ask you to measure yourself honestly, your comfort and protection depend on this.
- ALL MEASUREMENTS MUST BE TAKEN WITH YOUR UNDERARMOUR GARMENT ON (gambeson/caftan/etc.) !!!
SHOP INFORMATION OR SELLER
We take instalment payments if the total amount is too big for you.
We take paymets via PayPal / bank transfer / Payoneer / Western Union.
We ship by EMS or Ordinary registered mail.
Feel free to contact us on Facebook
|Sort of steel||
hardened, mild, stainless