Brigandine Eastern armor. XIII-XV A.D.
East / Asia / Persia
Price is for the hardened spring steel armour.
Brocade silk cover.
Lining inside (!) Scales are hidden under the lining.
Edges may be decorated by contrast trims. Bottom edge may be festooned on your demand.
All rivets have leather washers, this elongates the armour’s life. Rivets are steel by default, but may be changed for brass (silver, gold / silvered, gilded) on demand.
You also may choose beautiful authentic brass buckles in options.
- We will ask you for all important measurements and send the measurement chart by email after you will initiate the order!
- Armours may be produced of mild steel 1.2-1.5 mm, hardened steel 0,8-1.2 mm, stainless steel and sometimes titanium. You can choose this in options. Hardened steel is nearly twice harder than the same mild steel. So using 0.6 mm means 1.2 in mild steel / 0.8 mm means using about 1.6 mm.
- All armours is by default mat polished. Use Ballistol oil earlier than rust will start eating your time.
- We remind you why we do not sell stock armour – reason is that protection must sit comfortably and fit your body. We make custom armours and kindly ask you to measure yourself honestly, your comfort and protection depend on this.
- ALL MEASUREMENTS MUST BE TAKEN WITH YOUR UNDERARMOUR GARMENT ON (gambeson/caftan/etc.) !!!
SHOP INFORMATION OR SELLER
We take instalment payments if the total amount is too big for you.
We take paymets via Transferwise / bank / WU / PayPal.
We ship by EMS or Ordinary registered mail.
Feel free to contact us on Facebook